Translate

Friday, March 16, 2018

Albert Sgaggero MSX Basic Collection ( WWW part)

Remember a post I made for a nice MSX Xmas demo completely written in MSX-BASIC,  with music? 
That was Albert Sgaggero. Recently,  he uploaded a kaleidoscope SCREEN 1  version 2.0 

I was always interested in automatically generated graphics on my MSX,  so I went to the website fourseasons.altervista.org to see if there was more MSX Basic stuff. I'm glad  I did. 
There was a small selection of MSX listings, but also some Amiga, PC and Vic 20 stuff.  

#Fourseasons was a group which published mostly puzzle games. But also a nice 1vs1 pinball game I wish someone would remake it on MSX 2. It is simple, just play against the CPU, but it could be a great game on MSX 2.
Now you can play it in your browser, cause it is a flash game. 

I don't know if Albert Sgaggero, alias BCO, still like to be creative on MSX or Amiga or PC. 
The latest videos on YouTube are all MSX, so maybe. 
I don't have anything against people that liked more than 1 computer system.
When (many years ago) the MSX world tried to proof MSX was better than CBM 64 
and MSX-2 was better than Amiga 500, I knew better.

Maybe I will mention the subject in a post about MSX Highlights or MSX Failures.
For now, check the MSX stuff and play the PC flash game, a good waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment